

00:19:50 CERES Venue: Hi Malcolm  
00:20:48 Malcolm: unable to hear you  
00:21:39 CERES Venue: i know  
00:31:55 CERES Venue: We'll be signing tonight's meeting ;)  
00:54:57 Jessica Townsend 1715: hi  
00:56:49 Jessica Townsend 1715: mic dose not work. but i'm here  
00:57:12 Kristen Joy 1645: 14 active members online, if we have 5 at series we have quorum  
00:57:19 Kristen Joy 1645: ceres  
00:57:23 Kristen Joy 1645: sigh  
00:58:25 Kristen Joy 1645: make that 15 online  
00:58:29 Marte 1823: 11. Motion that an appropriation in financial year ending 30 June 2019, of up to \$5,500 be granted to Asset Management committee of the Organising Committee for the procurement and transport of a 20ft Shipping Container for the exclusive use of ConFest Bike Crew. Proposed Adrien Willems Supported by Troy Reid & Coral Larke  
Rationale In the lead up to the 2018 festival Bike Crew was dissuaded not to have DTE buy a new 20' container, but to instead use one that Arts would yield up to us. When we got to Confest, however, this did not happen, with Arts asking us to wait until the end. Which, having no choices, we were obliged to accept. At the end of the Confest, during packdown, it transpired that there was no 20' container as promised, so we were obliged (with knowledge of some Arts players) to take half of a 40' container. Which, of course, was not empty. The consequences of it not being empty, and not getting an entire container meant that our requirement for autonomy and security were not met. We began moving things from the rear of the container we were granted access to. In doing this, we reorganised much stuff that looked to be useful, and discarded other gear that clearly could serve no other purpose. Two items in the rear of the container became contentions. A person approached us and tried to prevent us using the space allocated to us. The items most in contention were a motorbike, and a large tent. The motor bike, after some discussion, was relocated, but there was no agreement about removal of the tent. This tent, according to our correspondent in this confrontation, was 'hers', but it is unclear whether or not it was eligible for confest storage or not, or had any permission to be stored there. Regardless of any official permission to store items in the 40' container, the accommodation of Bike Crew materials caused others inconvenience. In anticipation of an upcoming festival some of the 40' container may be required for pallets of toilet paper and other consumable items and Bike Crew might be in road. The end point of it is that it (and a variety of other non-bike crew gear) is still in the shared container which we had been granted access to half by its operators. This represents a security issue, as it means that others will need to access the area we have our gear in, and cannot, which was part of the final grant of it to us, to be secured against non-bike-crew access. Bike Crew may also experience a denial of access in the current situation because we do not have a key or find the 40' container open, allowing theft and interference.  
00:59:23 Marte 1823: Marte I think a Side door Container would better suit your needs.  
01:00:03 Marte 1823: Tania is trying to join the meeting but having difficulty.....  
01:02:36 Scouse 1619: Hi everyone one Lindy here ðŸ˜~  
01:02:59 Trevor Pitt 1767 & Caryn Kettle 1768: Hiya  
01:04:50 Lindy Hunt: cameras off please... this satellite internet truly sucks  
01:04:58 Scouse 1619: Tania has joined the meeting  
01:05:34 Fulvio Gerardi: Hi lovely lady  
01:05:56 Trevor Pitt 1767 & Caryn Kettle 1768: whose camera is on  
01:06:12 Scouse 1619: he had me at "œœcontainer" :)  
01:06:43 Tania Morsman 1820: hello dear Scouse....thank you Trevor n Caryn  
01:07:06 Fulvio Gerardi: Sorry about all this Marte, you deserve better than that for all the hard work you and your crew put in to support confest volunteers.  
01:07:43 Tania Morsman 1820: between 2-3k is average for a 20ft + delivery..... it's a good idea for folks to do some reearch for themselves to save time at meetings  
01:08:49 Kristen Joy 1645: \*research  
01:10:41 Kristen Joy 1645: Well put Kristen.  
01:10:54 Kristen Joy 1645: trailer PLUS container, not instead of  
01:11:13 John Magor 1841: No objection but wondering how this fits in to the current villages confest conversation,, there are a number of villages looking for a container, is a group effort/buy advised.  
01:11:24 Fulvio Gerardi: Jess, coordinating all that so we can take advantage of the container\_moving/delivery\_machines to move existing containers around site is part of a bigger plan that Aset Management should be handling  
01:11:30 Jessica Townsend 1715: yay  
01:13:07 Kristen Joy 1645: eight minutes too long  
01:13:47 Fulvio Gerardi: Juliet has left dte  
01:14:09 Fulvio Gerardi:  
01:14:50 Kristen Joy 1645:

01:15:04 Fulvio Gerardi: she has? why?

01:21:14 Kristen Joy 1645: is there a specific training course/s we can look at in order to replace juliet?

01:21:27 Kristen Joy 1645: that is a very tall order

01:21:50 Tania Morsman 1820: Kristen my daughters boyfriend is teaching me how to use a digger

01:22:01 Tania Morsman 1820: but it will be a slow process

01:22:37 Tania Morsman 1820: someone with experience would be good to train us

01:22:42 Tania Morsman 1820: on site

01:24:29 Kristen Joy 1645: it would be good to check with our insurance and any relevant/desirable ohs guidelines to see if we need to support some vols to get official qualifications for these types of heavy machinery

01:24:49 CERES Venue: Please be advised that questions and responses will be limited to 2min max

01:24:51 Tania Morsman 1820: yes that would be great

01:25:44 John Magor 1841: I was wondering much the same thing - if someone's going to take the time to scrape the ground - and the funds are available to purchase a sweeper, then surely, if sweeping's going to do a better job, then sweeping is the way to go.

01:27:31 Kristen Joy 1645: would we need to resand the roads after sweeping? how much depth does it sweep to?

01:28:40 Marte 1823: Itis adjustable

01:29:03 Marte 1823: It will sweep up sand if you want it to

01:29:09 Scouse 1619: Do we have prickles on the roads ?

01:29:20 Marte 1823: probably better on scrapped roads

01:29:35 Scouse 1619: The brush is for use on grass areas

01:30:06 Marte 1823: no defined roads and paths up on the plain around the hub, market etc

01:31:07 Tania Morsman 1820: im wondering if we scrape will we then add to the dust problem

01:31:39 Fulvio Gerardi: back... Didja miss me?

01:35:01 Tania Morsman 1820: lol x

01:35:58 Fulvio Gerardi: those bushes have roots a foot deep

01:36:09 Fulvio Gerardi: I dug them up by hand last month

01:36:30 Fulvio Gerardi: sweeping wonâ€™t help... they needed to be pulled before they set seed

01:38:40 John Magor 1841: What a great idea Malcolm!

01:38:56 Fulvio Gerardi: it was a hundred bucks a year ago when I looked at it

01:39:24 Fulvio Gerardi: I said Iâ€™d buy it for the market and then that got killed for some reason I still donâ€™t understand

01:41:03 Marte 1823: my hand up

01:43:28 Scouse 1619: Hiring a rotary blade tiller to plough the land and then lots of Vols to remove the weeds would be the best option but it is too late for this ConFest I think.

01:44:12 Lindy Hunt: wouldn't be an amendment?

01:44:52 Tania Morsman 1820: what I've noticed is that we do things just before CONFEST that 'should' be done during the year

01:45:18 Scouse 1619: Always Tania sadly !

01:45:37 Fulvio Gerardi: indeed. a pointive been making for years

01:45:44 Tania Morsman 1820: we could ahve amazing working bees many times a year

01:46:46 Tania Morsman 1820: i suppose any one can promote a working bee - this is somethng I would love ot do all through the year

01:46:48 Kristen Joy 1645: I'm all for prickle control, however technically this is a matter for cc or oc .... only the standing committees make appropriation requests to cover all their subcommittees

01:47:02 Kristen Joy 1645: at sgm's

01:47:11 Mark Rasmussen 1745: agree Scouse, It would be a good way to deal with the problem. But we are in a hurry to find a solution and the best solution would be to do a burn and give some \$\$\$ to the local Wemba Wemba Mob

01:47:28 Tania Morsman 1820: yep a burn is ace

01:47:50 Tania Morsman 1820: long term solution too - a burn

01:49:43 Scouse 1619: Yes I agree Mark with the Burn and perhaps after ConFest we should then plough our land, pull the prickles out rootsa and all and perhaps use a pesticide.

01:49:49 Kristen Joy 1645: it's not wine o'clock in WA yet

01:51:06 Jessica Townsend 1715: For

01:53:10 Mark Rasmussen 1745: A burn wont permantly remove the prickles so we could look at a mechanical solution for a long term control method

01:53:56 Kristen Joy 1645: it's going to need more than a one phase solution

01:54:21 Tania Morsman 1820: thanks Mark

01:57:14 Marte 1823: How do I find the chat buttons for yes, no, coffee, hand up?

01:57:43 Scouse 1619: Click Participants

01:57:49 Tania Morsman 1820: click on participants and under them is the hand button

01:58:24 Marte 1823: thanks, found it from your advice

01:58:36 Tania Morsman 1820: great :)

01:59:29 Kristen Joy 1645: i've recorded 51 celcius in the shade during summer, was about 7 years ago

02:00:02 CERES Venue: Hi Folks, we have a lot to get to tonight. Questions and responses will be capped at 1min

02:00:53 Kristen Joy 1645: yes we are

02:01:25 Tania Morsman 1820: only if we went for a grant would paying a member be in conflict

02:03:50 Kristen Joy 1645: as long as we have or get some comparison approximates/quotes so all is transparent and understood, there is nothing in our rules that precludes us paying a

02:04:17 Kristen Joy 1645: member to do work for dte where we cannot find someone to volunteer to do it  
02:04:46 Kristen Joy 1645: Choryl Boston was paid for bookkeeping work for many years  
02:07:39 Tania Morsman 1820: \*Cheryl  
02:11:40 Tania Morsman 1820: mice will continue to get in regardless Coral  
yay ill look forward to being a volunteer working and learning how to build with trevor

02:13:25 Fulvio Gerardi: not heritage listed?  
02:13:30 Fulvio Gerardi: easy fix then  
02:13:52 Fulvio Gerardi: big yella thing with "Caterpillar" on the side  
02:13:58 Marte 1823: silence  
02:14:30 Marte 1823: can't hear  
02:14:58 Scouse 1619: In NSW \$2000 spent requires a permit from Fair Trading  
02:17:34 Tania Morsman 1820: lol  
02:17:41 Tania Morsman 1820: to fuking awesome  
02:18:08 Kristen Joy 1645: yay  
02:18:14 Fulvio Gerardi: YAY!  
02:18:25 Kristen Joy 1645: I think we'd need a permit for the coral  
02:18:42 Tania Morsman 1820: haha  
02:18:43 Kristen Joy 1645: not sure what kinda permit  
02:19:03 Scouse 1619: Excess fat permit !  
02:19:50 Kristen Joy 1645: maybe santa has some ohs tips that would be relevant...  
02:20:12 Fulvio Gerardi: there are no vermin in the woolshed, are there?  
02:20:14 Scouse 1619: A roadworthy on his sleigh  
02:20:54 Kristen Joy 1645: there are few places on site that have no vermin, some of the containers with the special seals a good chance  
the shed is not attached to stairs and ramps  
02:21:33 Fulvio Gerardi: I bring a clean change of clothes in two ziplock bags and I wouldn't definitely claim that was critter proof  
02:22:36 Kristen Joy 1645: just to clarify, Alison is from Poly Space  
Poly village is a separate group  
02:26:46 Kristen Joy 1645: yep its container city  
02:27:00 Kristen Joy 1645: at some point we are going to have to stop putting them on fest site and put more up near the wool shed  
02:30:05 Tania Morsman 1820: the fact that dte owns land deleted any inspiration for leave no trace  
02:30:34 Kristen Joy 1645: perhaps we can do some fancy work with the containers - be a bit creative  
it has become a place for material ownership - ownership creates fear  
02:31:11 Tania Morsman 1820: nod.... it might be an opportunity for some arts grants  
02:31:42 Tania Morsman 1820: Thanks Kristen  
02:32:25 Tania Morsman 1820: aumulation of material belongings  
02:32:51 Kristen Joy 1645: we will be a tip in no time  
02:32:57 Marte 1823: the vehement tone of voice is down to the fact that I've been saying the same thing for several years now  
02:34:15 Tania Morsman 1820: No good letting stuff get ruined by vermin, weather and theft  
02:34:32 Tania Morsman 1820: yep  
02:35:05 Kristen Joy 1645: no good either lugging everything back and forward each time  
but as I said, we really need to look at where we are going to put them ... the confest site proper can only accomodate so many, they can't go on the low ground because of the flooding risk, and there is a limited amount of space on the high ground, positioning needs to be decided on everyday need rather than convenience  
02:35:16 Marte 1823: \* convenience for ease of load in and out  
02:35:17 Tania Morsman 1820: hear hear  
02:37:10 Marte 1823: I went throu many years of storing things in the woolshed, having them stolen throughout the year then being shouted and and accused of theft when we presented a budget to replace those items  
02:37:10 Kristen Joy 1645: containers are beautiful  
02:37:36 Kristen Joy 1645: Hi Darrylle  
02:38:28 Marte 1823: Welcome  
02:39:03 Kristen Joy 1645: Yay  
I am very much in favour of groups having containers for storage, I do want us to make good decisions about where they are located  
02:39:38 Marte 1823: yes Kristen I agree  
02:40:24 Troy Reid: Agree Kristen  
02:40:28 Troy Reid: Commitees, historically have a very bad habit of not hearing what they don't ask.  
02:41:19 Marte 1823: yes i agree John  
02:41:39 Kristen Joy 1645: yay  
02:41:54 Tania Morsman 1820: woot  
02:42:03 Trevor Pitt 1767: Yes.  
& Caryn Kettle 1768: woo hoo!!  
02:47:44 John Magor 1841: I've emailed the link to the funding applications folder a few times, but in case folks haven't bookmarked it yet here it is again  
02:48:12 Tania Morsman 1820: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19yEocs\_HuJm\_UAEVDYdvcBEE6XgnDQhh  
02:50:18 Marte 1823: yay  
02:50:20 Jessica Townsend 1715: woot  
02:50:31 John Magor 1841: Yes.  
02:51:50 Lindy Hunt: woo hoo!!  
02:53:50 Kristen Joy 1645: I've emailed the link to the funding applications folder a few times, but in case folks haven't bookmarked it yet here it is again  
02:53:53 Kristen Joy 1645: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19yEocs\_HuJm\_UAEVDYdvcBEE6XgnDQhh

02:59:14 John Magor 1841: Refreshing to hear such positivity, and a bit sad (I think) to hear of all the other wonderful things DTE used to get involved in. When the biggest water issue on the DTE agenda was the Franklin - quite a substantial perspective.

03:02:16 Tania Morsman 1820: yes john quite extraordinary

03:06:47 Lars Nissen 1685: <http://data.dte.org.au/agendaCCfeed.php>

03:08:26 Lars Nissen 1685: Agenda above

03:11:42 AaronShipperlee: <http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~te/dte/transcript01.htm>

03:11:54 AaronShipperlee: <http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~te/dte/transcript02.htm>

03:12:10 AaronShipperlee: <http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~te/dte/transcript03.htm>

03:13:51 AaronShipperlee: can folks read the following minutes:

03:13:58 AaronShipperlee: 31 Jan

03:14:02 AaronShipperlee: 7 Feb

03:16:46 John Magor 1841: Sounds like the dog isn't a fan of wristbands either...

03:19:36 Kristen Joy 1645: the board is where the buck stops, if the majority of the board believes that one of the standing committees has made a decision that is not in the best interests of the co-op they are legally obligated to make a decision that is

03:19:58 Kristen Joy 1645: that is why it is an elected position

03:20:37 Kristen Joy 1645: that is the reality and the legality of the situation

03:22:53 Kristen Joy 1645: \*one of the standing committees or the membership

03:22:56 Tania Morsman 1820: can the members overturn the board decision

03:23:48 Kristen Joy 1645: not easily, there may be some legal recourse if the directors are acting against the best interests of the co-op

03:23:59 Kristen Joy 1645: and to be clear, I mean the co-op

03:24:00 Tania Morsman 1820: thats right there is plastic on these writbands also

03:24:04 Kristen Joy 1645: not confest

03:24:16 Tania Morsman 1820: really Kristen

03:25:14 Tania Morsman 1820: thank you Grant

03:25:42 Kristen Joy 1645: the board is the outermost layer of the protective membrane that is dte, their primary responsibility is to the co-op and it's legal and financial obligations

03:27:09 Lindy Hunt: wristbands cant be swapped between people but tickets can

03:27:27 Tania Morsman 1820: they can Lindy

03:27:30 Darrylle Ryan: if you leave the site and did/do not carry your ticket the wrist band is always with you. I someone jumps a fence without paying, with the wrist band is easy to Identified

03:28:08 Tania Morsman 1820: did the hub have issues with that last year?

03:28:44 Marte 1823: Same issue with bike crew loaning bikes - we need to verify 24hr vollie status like the hub

03:29:07 Darrylle Ryan: not that i was Aware

03:30:24 Kristen Joy 1645: wristbands are a great answer to so many challenges at confest, I've yet to hear a solid reason why not wristbands, over the decades of confest we've had tickets, tokens, pendants ... even onion bags one year ... none of it has destroyed the culture of confest .....

03:31:09 Kristen Joy 1645: the toxic culture of dte that has weaponised the wristband issue has more potential to damage confest than any wristband possibly frigging could

03:39:05 Darrylle Ryan: tattoo

03:39:10 John Magor 1841: At what point is it considered fatuous to keep on (and on, and on) about 'The Great Wristband Debate'? Honestly (yep -honestly), how much value is this ongoing discussion bringing to Confest - as opposed to how much of 'a tingle' does it give individuals to keep on about it? Or - is there really nothing that people can see of more value (proportionally) to spend so much time on. (or as my Father might say - it's beginning to sound like a circle jerk - but I'd stop short of that descriptor).

03:39:11 Fulvio Gerardi: wristbands donâ€™t work if you donâ€™t wear them

03:40:28 Kristen Joy 1645: the topic has been weaponised, we are not in a rational space on it anymore

03:40:35 Fulvio Gerardi: 7,000 people.... five grand of wristbands.... for a dozen problem people

03:40:47 Fulvio Gerardi: the whole thing is bullshit

03:40:48 John Magor 1841: As a Ranger on duty on that night, we were able to quickly identify that it was more likely than not that they were attendees. Pretty simple.

03:41:15 John Magor 1841: \*edit - 'not paying attendees

03:41:44 Rohan: I would like to put my hand up.

03:42:03 Fulvio Gerardi: the problem with this whole topic is that people are trying to use them as a universal solution to life the universe and everything

03:42:09 Fulvio Gerardi: and theyâ€™re NOT

03:42:33 Fulvio Gerardi: I love them as a souvenir.... Iâ€™m showing them to my mates wife as we speak even

03:42:37 John Magor 1841: I'm not hearing anyone saying that they

03:42:42 Fulvio Gerardi: but I absolutely refuse to wear them

03:43:34 Marte 1823: silence

03:43:37 Kristen Joy 1645: that is not an accurate representation of the positive effects that wristbands have at confest, ignoring the direct experiences of those directly involved in situations in which they are relevant and continuing to press an indirect and uninformed opinion is a waste of all our frigging time and disrespects the volunteers whose work is made more doable with the use of wristbands

03:43:54 Marte 1823: silence

03:45:22 John Magor 1841: I'm not hearing anyone saying that they're a "universal solution" to anything , what I am hearing is a whole lot of resistance to something that has been shown to be of benefit. Fulvio, you are not really bringing much that's positive to the subject. Even a negative point can be of benefit - when it's useful.

03:45:51 Darrylle Ryan: no

03:47:38 Tania Morsman 1820: yep good one

03:48:56 Darrylle Ryan: no

03:50:02 Fulvio Gerardi: I've made all my points repeatedly for years now. why waste yet more time rehashing?

03:53:17 Kristen Joy 1645: Yes pleas to the block ice Darrylle .... so much more efficient for food storage

03:54:23 Nussy & Paul: Silent Disco is hoping to chat about their requested budget and possibly get it approved tonight

03:55:22 John Magor 1841: In response to your question above Fulvio - Hard fact number 23 - It's not all about you.

03:56:51 Rohan: there is an issue with audio

04:01:42 Kristen Joy 1645: afk

04:04:36 Kristen Joy 1645: [https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19yEocs\\_HuJm\\_UAEVDYdvcBEE6XgnDQhh?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19yEocs_HuJm_UAEVDYdvcBEE6XgnDQhh?usp=sharing)

04:06:59 Tania Morsman 1820: lol

04:08:07 Kristen Joy 1645: I upload them as soon as I can so these dates should reflect the order they were submitted and therefore the order they be addressed in

04:09:59 Tania Morsman 1820: lol a burn out pad

04:10:05 Rohan: I need to head off. A quick request please: the meetings page on the dte site could do with a good clean up which may make it easier for people to get into the meetings, etc...

04:10:37 Rohan: Could someone please follow up on that? Cheers :)

04:13:17 Tania Morsman 1820: woo hoo

04:13:21 Kristen Joy 1645: gypsy, rainbow and nudies passed, thanks

04:13:24 Jessica Townsend 1715: Indeed

04:15:25 Tania Morsman 1820: holi is so much fun to watch

04:15:31 Tania Morsman 1820: people are so happy

04:17:16 Tania Morsman 1820: haha

04:17:32 Kristen Joy 1645: he's made efforts to use enviro friendly substances, in the context of everything else we put on the land .....

04:17:52 Tania Morsman 1820: oh please...

04:18:02 Kristen Joy 1645: it's less toxic than some of our compost piles/pits

04:18:14 Tania Morsman 1820: it leaves no trace

04:20:57 Marte 1823: Put the motion

04:22:13 Kristen Joy 1645: so tired of going through the same things again and again because some folks don't pay attention or remember what has happened before

04:22:24 Kristen Joy 1645: some opinions are more useful than others

04:22:26 Marte 1823: Containers are beautiful

04:22:32 Tania Morsman 1820: lol

04:23:45 Tania Morsman 1820: yes i do not believe i have ever told any one to fuck off

04:24:07 Kristen Joy 1645: I have, but not for a week or so

04:24:09 Marte 1823: "Hurry Up" quote Blackboard from Mr Squiggle

04:24:23 Tania Morsman 1820: lol

04:24:36 Jessica Townsend 1715: :P

04:25:06 Tania Morsman 1820: woo hoo

04:25:14 Marte 1823: silence

04:26:43 Jessica Townsend 1715: covered showers ?

04:26:51 Kristen Joy 1645: I'm being asked who will be facilitating the massage space this year?

04:26:54 Marte 1823: hand up

04:31:34 Kristen Joy 1645: I believe Fraser Karhunkynis will be setting up a bathroom/shower space with showers that have walls

04:32:49 Marte 1823: Fraser is part of my crew but unsure about bathroom construction

04:33:39 Kristen Joy 1645: it would be really good if all the co-facilitators of the same space can be in communication before sending in their apps, that way we have an overall picture to consider

04:33:54 Tania Morsman 1820: apologies Kristen

04:34:18 Kristen Joy 1645: this is why I have asked for apps from the same space to be combined or sent in at the same time

04:36:00 Tania Morsman 1820: if you n mute me

04:37:28 Kristen Joy 1645: I don't oppose the budget but I have a responsibility on a number of levels to do what I can to make sure that the previous serious abuses of decent behaviour in this spaces are being addressed.

04:37:51 Tania Morsman 1820: and they are being addressed Kristen

04:40:14 Kristen Joy 1645: ignoring the fact that these things have happened in great numbers for decades, have never been properly addressed, have in fact been covered up and even defended is not helpful, yes I am very supportive of any efforts to change those

things about that space but that will need an honest acknowledgement of past mistakes, you can't fix a problem you refuse to look at

04:44:15 Kristen Joy 1645: as I said before, I do not oppose the budget app, but I am being asked these questions about this space, as villages coord, as the longest serving active female dte member, and for sake of my love and commitment to confest, the questions will be asked, they need to be asked and they need to be answered honestly

04:44:52 Fulvio Gerardi: look, Arts is like the Market.... it's a drawcard that pulls people in

04:45:13 Kristen Joy 1645: some people

04:45:24 Fulvio Gerardi: like it or hate it, it is a big part of why people come to confest and should be adequately funded

04:45:32 Tania Morsman 1820: yes i agree fulvio

04:46:04 Kristen Joy 1645: I don't dispute the funding, I want to know that the endemic problems in arts are being adequately addressed

04:48:58 Nussy & Paul: Silent Disco will only be able to talk to the budget tonight

04:49:54 Nussy & Paul: Thank you

04:50:17 Darrylle Ryan: yes

04:50:53 Jessica Townsend 1715: yes

04:55:51 Kristen Joy 1645: blaming one person for decades of bad incidents is not fair, and it is not a way to address the problem

04:57:58 Kristen Joy 1645: we spent approx \$60,000.00 across 40 spaces for last confest

05:01:05 Kristen Joy 1645: we've appropriated approx 300,000.000 for confest overall, this is a significant percentage of that total

05:03:25 Kristen Joy 1645: sorry, there is an extra 0 on that

05:04:55 Tania Morsman 1820: i agree Troy

05:06:24 Kristen Joy 1645: if the amount allocated to villages and other spaces cannot be increased by the extra amount then I worry that other more grass-roots spaces will miss out because this budget was passed

05:06:41 Tania Morsman 1820: i agree

05:06:41 Marte 1823: hand up

05:07:36 CERES Venue: I cant see your hand Marte

05:07:54 Marte 1823: the screen is full of budget

05:08:19 Kristen Joy 1645: my brain is fuller of budget

05:08:49 CERES Venue: Thanks Marte

05:09:41 Darrylle Ryan: sorry all got to go now

05:09:55 Darrylle Ryan: night

05:10:32 Fulvio Gerardi: AWESOME idea

05:14:41 Kristen Joy 1645: the only criteria for a space to happen at confest is that they can generate among themselves the energy to make it happen, they organise their own volunteers the way any other space at confest does

05:17:37 Jessica Townsend 1715: yes

05:19:48 Marte 1823: for the price of a brand new car

05:22:00 Kristen Joy 1645: sorry, I get the space is popular and I personally am a fan, but I'm responsible to speak for ALL the spaces at confest, we've bugged up the sgm process that may have allowed us to appropriate more money for confest and it's very likely that someone will miss out on their few thousand or hundred dollar budget, the amount on it's own is not an issue for me if we have that extra to make sure others don't miss out

05:22:22 Kristen Joy 1645: sadly, I can't see that we do

05:23:08 Tania Morsman 1820: i love you Lindy

05:23:15 Tania Morsman 1820: you are so ace

05:23:48 Tania Morsman 1820: not because i agree with you but because of your guts

05:26:21 Lindy Hunt: thanks Tania

05:26:35 Tania Morsman 1820: <3

05:28:08 John Magor 1841: Pretty good observation Tanya, I agree with you re Lindy's guts.It's (I reckon) unfortunate that it's so necessary, but grateful nonetheless.

05:28:57 John Magor 1841: \*edit\* Tania

05:29:20 Tania Morsman 1820: Yes John - i have alot of admiration for her

05:29:48 Tania Morsman 1820: for any one who can speak really without attacking another

05:31:13 Scouse 1619: Can we then give your old container to Bike People Marte ?

05:31:15 Kristen Joy 1645: please send all funding applications to applications@dte.coop

05:33:32 Tania Morsman 1820: lots of work to do - massive job

05:34:17 Kristen Joy 1645: in the absence of someone else from the oc or cc to handle the funding applications I've been uploading them all to the folder I posted the link to before, we understand that these applications at best can only be our best assessment of future prices, but we still need that peice of paper (or pdf) to document our decisions

05:34:47 Tania Morsman 1820: yep i get that Kristen

05:35:10 Marte 1823: Goodnight

05:35:21 Tania Morsman 1820: goonight Marte

05:35:24 Lindy Hunt: nigh nigh